The below 15 MCQs of computer fundamental will enhance your computer knowledge which is very important for upcoming govt job exam.
1. A network of computers and other devices that is confined to a relatively small space is called?
(A) Wide Area Network
(B) Local Area Network
(C) Global Network
(D) Peer-to-Peer Network
2. Every computer connected to the Internet is identified by a unique four-part string, known as ?
(A) IP address
(B) Host name
(C) Domain name
(D) None of the above
3. Which of the following retains the information it’s storing when the power to the system is turned off?
4. ENIAC was the first general-purpose electronic computer. ENIAC stands for
(A) Electronic Network Interactive Analytic Computer
(B) Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
(C) Electronic Network Integrated Analytical Computer
(D) Electronic Numerical Integrated Automatic Computer
5. Which of the following statement is correct?
(A) 1 KB = 1024 bytes
(B) 1 MB = 2048 bytes
(C) 1 MB = 1000 kilobytes
(D) 1 KB = 1000 bytes
6. USB is a device used to store data and what is USB full form?
(A) Unlimited Service Band
(B) Unlimited Serial Bus
(C) Universal Serial Bus
(D) Universal Service Bus
7. Identify the device through which data and instructions are entered into a computer
(B) Output device
(C) Input device
8. Arrange in ascending order the units of memory TB, KB, GB, MB
9. Name of the screen that recognises touch input is
(A) LED screen
(B) Point Screen
(C) Touch Screen
(D) Android Screen
10. The output shown on the computer monitor is called
(B) Hard Copy
(C) Soft Copy
(D) Screen Copy
11. Eight Bits make up a
12. Which one is the result of the output given by a computer
13. Which one of these also known as read/write memory ?
14. The printed output from a computer is called
(B) Soft Copy
(D) Hard Copy
15. What do you call a computer on a network that requests files from another computer?
(A) A client
(B) A Host
(C) A Server
(D) A Router
Q. Hardware devices that are not part of the main computer system and are often added later to the system.
Please comment your answer in comment section.