1. Which of the following statements is not correct regarding the Central Vigilance Commission?
(a) The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) is a statutory body.
(b) The CVC is only responsible to the President of India.
(c) The CVC was set up on the recommendations of K Santhanam committee.
(d) The Vigilance Awareness Week is observed by the CVC
2. With reference to Goods and Services Tax (GST), consider the following statements
1. It was added to Indian constitution by the 102nd constitutional amendment.
2. It is a destination-based direct tax.
3. GST council is a constitutional body
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 3 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 1 and 2 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
3. What was the theme of the Union Budget 2020-21?
(a) Har Nagrik Jeetega
(b) Ease of Living
(c) Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik
(d) Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikas aur Sabka Vishwas
4. Which of the following is not the rate of tax slab in the Union Budget 2020-21?
5. The govt. plan to eliminate the ‘Tuberculosis’ by the year?
6. Vivad se Vishwas scheme is related to…
(a) Indirect Tax
(b) Direct Tax
(c) Both Direct and Indirect
(d) Neither Direct nor Indirect
7. Which state won the Digital India Awards 2020 for “Antyodaya Saral Project”?
(D) West Bengal
8. Which state government has launched a mass hand-washing campaign named “break the chain” to combat coronavirus?
(d) Andhra Pradesh
9. Who among the following has recently resigned from the post of independent director from the CRISIL board?
(a) Shikha Sharma
(b) Anshula Kant
(c) Rajnish Kumar
(d) Arundhati Bhattacharya
10. Which of the following payment bank has decided to start issuing Visa virtual debit cards to its customers?
(a) Airtel Payment Banks
(b) India Post Payment Banks
(c) Jio Payment Banks
(d) Paytm Payment Banks
Q. In an effort to fight against the spread of COVID-19, which force has set up Quarantine Camp at Vishakhapatnam?
(a) Indian Air Force
(c) Indian Navy
(d) Indian Coast Guard
Please answer in comment section below: